CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the most prominent compounds found in cannabis. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), it does not produce the psychoactive "high" generally associated with marijuana. Instead, CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system to help your body promote balance and equilibrium.
Broad Spectrum CBD Monodose Wellness – 50mg | 1500mg (30-Pack)
Give the bottle a good shake before use
Fill the dropper to 1ml (one serving) and release the oil under the tongue
Hold or swish for 60 seconds for best absorption
Hemp Derived Broad Spectrum Cannabinoid (CBD) Extract, Cannabigerol (CBG), MCT Oil (Coconut Derived), Chaga Mushroom Ectract, Cordyceps Mushroom Extract, Lion's Mane Extract, Reishi Mushroom Extract, Natural Flavor.
Natural:The natural favor is tasty and subtle. If you prefer a simple taste, this favor is for you.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BATCH-TESTED TO ENSURE NO DETECTABLE THC. STATE LAWS REQUIRE THESE WARNINGS:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- If pregnant or breastfeeding: Consult a health professional before use.
- Must be 18 and over to purchase or use this product.
- Suggested Use: Twice daily or as needed.
- Storage: Keep away from heat, light and humidity to preserve freshness.
- Caution: Do not exceed suggested use. Do not use if safety seal over cap is broken. Please consult a medical professional before use if you have a medical condition or take medication. If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, discontinue and consult a medical professional.
- Warning May cause drowsiness.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES
- Delta 8 THC tincture can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This product is legal according to federal law and many state laws, as it is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain any ∆9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. King Buddha retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (H.R.2 – 115th Congress), have a definition of hemp that is different than Section 297a of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946, or has a different local or state law that conflicts with existing federal law which thereby renders this product illegal in that state or territory. If we find that the product is illegal in your state or territory after your order we may refuse shipping and give a refund less any processing fees and/or time costs incurred.
- DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
King Buddha's oil tinctures are made using industrial hemp. While there are several ways to extract CBD and other cannabinoids from hemp, we use a proprietary process to create out Superior Full Spectrum CBD formula before adding it with MCT oil and natural flavors to bring our tinctures to you.
CBD is a non-intoxicating component from hemp and must contain less than 0.3 percent of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). So there is no "high" or euphoric effect from using hemp-derived CBD.
Every person has a different size and shape. This is why our CBD oil tinctures come in a range of concentrations. When taking CBD for the first time, start with a lower concentration and keep your servings consistent for 30 days. After, you may increase servings or concentration as needed to achieve the support necessary for your personal wellness.
There are small trace amounts since hemp-based CBD products are manufactured from hemp plants containing less than 0.3% for Full Spectrum and 0% THC for Broad Spectrum. Before using, speak with your employer or doctor.
It may take up to 30 minutes with CBD tinctures before CBD interacts in your system. This is because oral CBD, like tinctures or gummies, travels through your digestive system before moving to other areas of the body. Remember, CBD is non-psychoactive; you will not feel a "high" but a calm and relaxing feeling.