CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the most prominent compounds found in cannabis. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), it does not produce the psychoactive "high" generally associated with marijuana. Instead, CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system to help your body promote balance and equilibrium.
FULL SPECTRUM CBD TINCTURE OIL NATURAL – 3000MG – 30ML
Give the bottle a good shake before use
Fill the dropper to 1ML (one serving) and release the oil under the tongue
Hold or swish for 60 seconds for best absorption
Natural Flavor, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) and Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), Terpenes, Ginger, Turmeric.
Natural:The natural favor is tasty and subtle. If you prefer a simple taste, this favor is for you.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BATCH-TESTED TO ENSURE NO DETECTABLE THC. STATE LAWS REQUIRE THESE WARNINGS:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- If pregnant or breastfeeding: Consult a health professional before use.
- Must be 18 and over to purchase or use this product.
- Suggested Use: Twice daily or as needed.
- Storage: Keep away from heat, light and humidity to preserve freshness.
- Caution: Do not exceed suggested use. Do not use if safety seal over cap is broken. Please consult a medical professional before use if you have a medical condition or take medication. If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, discontinue and consult a medical professional.
- Warning May cause drowsiness.
HEMP EXTRACTS FROM USA HEMP
Hemp grown from right here in the U.S.A. Cultivated based on organic practices all the way to nal production.
30-DAY, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you’re not completely satis ed with your order, return your items within 30 days for a full refund.
EXTENSIVE THIRD PARTY TESTING
All of our products go through extensive testing by a third-party Award Winning Certi ed Hemp lab to ensure purity, safety, consistency.
SUPERIOR HEMP EXTRACT
Our Broad & Full Spectrum formulas extract cannabinoids and terpenes from Hemp using the Co2 method. Then combine with organic MTC (coconut) to deliver the highest quality CBD tinctures.
TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
Have a question? We’ll help you any time of day. Our team is based right here in the U.S
GMP CERTIFIED FACILITY
Manufactured, packaged, & stored in a GMP Registered Facilities
King Buddha's oil tinctures are made using industrial hemp. While there are several ways to extract CBD and other cannabinoids from hemp, we use a proprietary process to create out Superior Full Spectrum CBD formula before adding it with MCT oil and natural flavors to bring our tinctures to you.
CBD is a non-intoxicating component from hemp and must contain less than 0.3 percent of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). So there is no "high" or euphoric effect from using hemp-derived CBD.
Every person has a different size and shape. This is why our CBD oil tinctures come in a range of concentrations. When taking CBD for the first time, start with a lower concentration and keep your servings consistent for 30 days. After, you may increase servings or concentration as needed to achieve the support necessary for your personal wellness.
There are small trace amounts since hemp-based CBD products are manufactured from hemp plants containing less than 0.3% for Full Spectrum and 0% THC for Broad Spectrum. Before using, speak with your employer or doctor.
It may take up to 30 minutes with CBD tinctures before CBD interacts in your system. This is because oral CBD, like tinctures or gummies, travels through your digestive system before moving to other areas of the body. Remember, CBD is non-psychoactive; you will not feel a "high" but a calm and relaxing feeling.